Please note the following for online bookings:
- THIS SERVICE IS ONLY TO BE USED FOR BOOKINGS AT LEAST 24 HOURS IN ADVANCE
- For bookings at peak times it is best to check waiting times by calling our office on 01394 386191.
- This service is only to be used to book journeys at least 48 hours in advance.
- If you wish to book a specific vehicle such as a bus please ring our office.
Terms & Conditions of online bookings:
- Unless a full address and working contact number is provided we are unable to send a car.
- Online bookings are only to be made for journeys being paid for by cash.
- Account customers must be registered prior to booking.
- All journeys to the Railway, Bus or Coach station must be booked for pick up at least 1 hour before departure in order to guarantee the connection.
- You shall be responsible for the behaviour of all the passengers in the vehicle during the journey. You will be charged £100 to cover cleaning costs in the unlikely event of the vehicle being soiled by any passenger!
- Eating, drinking and/or smoking in the cars are not permitted.
- All children travelling during the journey should be restrained in a manner appropriate to their age, weight and height. Suitable child seats should wherever possible be supplied and fitted by the child’s parents.
- If you have any comments or complaints about the service we have provided, please contact the office, by phone, text or by email.
- All telephone calls are recorded for monitoring purposes.
To book online please accept our terms and conditions by clicking the link below: